If you want to know how do I recover deleted videos from my android phone, then you have come to the right place.
All of us must have at least once had a harrowing experience of recovering photos after we accidentally deleted video on Android. It so happens that you are trying to delete some unwanted files quickly and how also selected the important ones and deleted them.
What do you do? Look for all the possibilities of finding them on your phone but to no avail. No matter carefully you try to use the phone, it will happen, one time or the other that you lose your important photos or videos and then never get them back.
Since Android devices do not have a recycle bin, data loss frustrates the users like anything.
However, even if you lose the files or permanently delete them, there is still a chance to recover them. The deleted files are not lost forever and there are multiple ways to get them back and recover videos from phone.
Read this post carefully and follow the instructions given and you will recover deleted videos Android data with ease. You will easily understand these methods about how do I recover deleted videos from my android phone?
Where are videos stored on Android devices?
Finding your downloaded and saved files in your own phone is easy as you are familiar with your device. There are two types of storage in your Android phone: phone storage and SD card. If you want to find to the files that you have downloaded, then follow the steps mentioned below.
- Go to “Settings” on your phone
- Search for device storage or file manager
- Search your Phone’s storage and SD card storage
- Check the place where sample videos have been stored
The saved videos are usually stored in the Gallery of your phone. However, if you want to recover deleted videos Android phone into your computer, make sure that you check the “Settings” as mentioned above.
How to recover deleted videos from Android phone?
Did you ever want to know about how to get back deleted videos on android?
It is very likely that at least once you have deleted your photos or accidentally deleted video on Android and could not find them anywhere. Also, often, when your phone’s storage is full, you have to delete the files and unwanted data from your phone and in this process, you also delete the important ones.
So, what do you do when you delete that much-needed file and want to recover videos from the phone? Probably feel left in the lurch? Allay all your worries because Android Recovery Software is at your disposal to help you recover your deleted files and retrieve deleted videos.
One such software is dr.fone-recover that will simplify extracting the deleted files from your Android phone.
dr.fone-Recover is basically an Android video recovery software which works with 97% efficiency and helps you recover deleted videos, photos, messages, and contacts. We have mentioned the instructions below to recover deleted videos Android.
You just have to follow them and you are done. Let us see how to recover deleted videos from the android phone using dr.fone.
- Open dr.fone on your computer and go to Recover
- Under Recover, select Recover Android Data
- Now, connect your Android phone with your PC and select the videos from the supported file types.
- Wait for the software to scan your Android device.
- The scanned files will start appearing on the screen. Select the video files.
- Click the box below the videos you want to restore.
How to recover deleted videos and photos from the gallery in Android?
The best method to recover deleted videos Android and permanently deleted photos is using an Android Recovery Software. This is a very powerful method which will give back all your erased pictures from the phone.
The software is very efficient and it scans the entire device properly to dig out the deleted files. Follow the below instructions properly and you will have your deleted file back.
Let us see the steps on how to recover deleted videos from gallery.
Step 1: Connect your Android phone with PC
- The first step is to download the Android Recovery software and then select “Recover”.
- Connect your Android phone to your PC using a USB cable. Make sure that you enable USB debugging before you proceed further.
- Once your device gets connected with the PC, you will see the following image on your screen.
Step 2: Select the file types you want to scan
- You will see the data types supported by the Android Recovery software. Now, select the data types that want to recover.
- If you have a rooted device, then the Android Recovery Software will display two options on your screen: Scan deleted files and scan for all files. If you select scan for all files, it will be a long but effective process.
- Now, click on “Next” to proceed further.
- Wait for the software to scan your device and retrieve deleted videos and other data.
Step 3: Preview and recover deleted data
After your scan is complete, you can check the preview option to see which data you want to recover. Select those files and click “Recover” to save all lost files on your PC.
How to backup photos from Android?
Instead of having to recover the deleted files, it is better to create a backup. The backup saves your time in recovering the deleted photos and dispenses with the need of installing different recovery software.
When you have a backup, you have the easiest and quickest method to get all your files back. Therefore, make sure that you create a backup for your data every now and then.
To back up the data from your phone, follow these instructions:
- Connect your Android phone to the PC via USB cable and copy all your files to the PC.
- You can use Google Photos app or any other such app that allows you to save unlimited photos without any data loss and offers easy restore.
- You just have to Settings > Backup & Sync. Here you will be asked how often you want to back up all your photos.
- You can also make use of cloud storage space like Google Drive, Dropbox, and smartphone’s cloud storage like Mi Cloud, Samsung Kies, etc.
- There is another method of backing up your files including photos via a backup software.
- Android Data Backup & Restore is one such that we have discussed above. This software aids in backing up all your essential data and restores as and when you want.
Things to remember to recover deleted videos Android and lost photos
- The first thing is that you must stop using your phone after you have suffered data loss. Any further operation on the phone will add new data or deleted data will be replaced permanently. Therefore, avoid using your phone immediately after you lost your files.
- Turn off your mobile data or Wi-Fi as this may also download any new data and further hamper the process of recovering deleted data.
- Search for robust data recovery software that helps you restore the lost data of Android phone.
We hope the post helped you in understanding how to get back deleted videos on Android. These methods are very easy to follow and will help you get back your files in little time.
Once you have understood how to restore deleted videos in Android phone, start the process of recovery and you will fear of losing the files again.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- How to Check If Your Account Was Hacked in Facebook
- Pointers To Counter Ransomware Attacks – mcafee.com/activate
5 Steps: How to Download Music from Google Play to Your Phone
Google Play Music is like a treasure trove of your audio files. Users who have subscribed to Google’s service get access to Play Music’s humongous assemblage of songs. What’s more? You can also upload 50,000 of your own tracks.
In this post, we will learn about google play music upload and how to add music to google play. You will also know about how to download the music to your phone.
Keep reading further to find out the marvels of Google Play Music.
# How to Download Music from Google Play
Sometimes you like a particular music band and want to download music of their particular album or you want to have one of the playlists, then the best way is to use the official Play Music Android App.
The process is very easy and all you have to do is follow these instructions to know how to download music from google play:
- Open the App and go to the music or song you want to download.
- You have to tap on the album’s name or a playlist. This will open the context menu.
- Once you open the context menu, tap Download.
- After your download is complete, you will see the notification.
There is another feature that allows you to see what songs you have saved via Google Play Music App. Click on the three horizontal bars displayed on the upper left-hand corner, where you will see “Downloaded”. Toggle into the “On” position.
Also Read: AI in Cybersecurity: Threats and Solutions
# How to Download Streaming Songs from Google Play Music?
Wondering about how to download music to your phone?
The music available on Play Music through a subscription of $ 10 per month cannot be downloaded legally for free. But users can download the music for listening to it offline. This means even if you have lost your data signal, you can still listen to your favorite music.
Just follow these steps to download the music to your phone:
- Tap on an album, playlist, or radio station you want to listen.
- Now tap the three vertical dots and select “Download” from the popup menu.
- Now, return to the app’s home screen to check what songs are being downloaded.
- Tap on the vertical horizontal lines in the upper left-hand corner and then go to Settings > Manage downloads.
# Use Google Play Music Manager
The Play Music web player offers a drag-and-drop option using which you can upload your songs, However, there is a better alternative to this interface which using the official Music Manager app.
Apart from uploading music, the Music Manager app can also download your music from the service without any restrictions.
So if you want your entire music library to have MP3 versions, then the best way is to download them from the Music Manager app. Once you have downloaded them, you can send them onto your phone using a USB cable.
For downloading the songs, you have to open the desktop app and go to Download > Download my Library. The Music Manager app for google play download music is available on Windows and Mac free of cost.
Must Check: How do I Connect my Laptop to my TV using HDMI?
# How to Download All the Music You Own on Google Play
You might wonder if there is any way out for downloading all the music you bought and own on Play Music. Can you download every song you have uploaded? What can do to google play download music?
The process of downloading all the files and each every album will be very taxing and you might even skip some files. Unfortunately, there is no “Download All” button on Google Play Music. You will have to return to the web app and do the download again.
You will have to create batches of playlists and each of the playlists will have 1000 songs. You cannot have more tracks on Playlist in Play Music.
The Play Music web app is available at play.google.com/music.
These are the steps to make a new playlist in the Play Music web app:
- Go to Music Library > Playlists
- Tap on the three horizontal lines displayed on the top right-hand corner.
- Now, select the large Plus icon and name your playlist and if you want you can give a description.
- Drag the first 1,000 songs in your collection into the list.
- Repeat the process.
# How to listen to your downloaded songs
Once you have downloaded music to phone, the process is not over yet.
After you have to download music to phone, you can listen to your music only via the Google Play Music app. More so, you cannot even access the original MP3 files without a rooted phone. If you have a rooted device, you can browse to Data > com.google.android.music > Files on your device’s storage.
Use a Different Service
One of the most amazing features of Google Play Music is that its upload limit is 50,000. You can’t upload music to google play more than that. But the process to convert google play music to mp3 or getting the MP3 files is very hard.
Therefore, you can always opt for a service that doesn’t alter your files when you first upload them. For instance, you can use OneDrive and Dropbox spring to mind.
In this post, you learned how to download music from google play to mp3 player and to convert google play music to mp3. You just have to follow the step-by-step instructions and enjoy your favorite music on Google Play.
The service is exceptionally amazing as lets you learn how to upload music to google play and how to add music to google play via an easy user interface. You will get the hang of all the features in just a few clicks.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Benefits of Hiring a Software Development Company
- A Comprehensive Guide to Securing Your Business Data