Files get corrupted and result in appropriate dialog boxes or cause trouble when clicked to open. The corruption is due to the system crash, mistaken operation, or the virus attack. The files that are corrupted are unusable or inoperable.
And, this is when people grope online or browse looking for “how to fix corrupted files?” or “how to uncorrupt file?”, or how to recover corrupted files?”.
So, if you are riding on the same boat and need to know “how to fix a corrupted file?”, or “how to repair corrupted files?” then we got you the third-party file recovery working solutions in the form of file recovery software.
Stick till the end to learn how to fix a corrupted file.
# Software 1
RecoverIt Data Recovery
The RecoverIt Data is an effective and safe data recovery software. This software is used as a file recovery system and tool for fixing the corrupted file.
- It helps to recover the corrupt files from the computer, USB hard drive memory card safely and effectively.
- Recover files and data with a high success rate and without quality loss.
- Supports the Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, and Mac OS 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6. It is free to download and install.
- This software allows repairing files like Word, Excel, Zip, and
- It offers excellent search options to detect the files in an instant.
- It provides extraordinary preview features that allow seeing contents of the file.
Steps to recover files through RecoverIt Data Recovery:
- Step 1 – Firstly, select a data recovery mode
- Step 2 – Connect the USB hard drive and make sure it is detected, later select it to get started.
- Step 3 – The software starts the first scan to search the USB hard drive and previews the recoverable files. If no file is found the switch to “All-around recovery” mode that deeply scans and takes more time.
- Step 4 – From the previewed files (JPEG, JPG, GIF, PNG) click on “Recover” o get the files back.
Note: Make sure to choose different save location to avoid data overwriting that can again cause data loss.
# Software 2
Hetman File Repair
When it comes to repairing the files, the efforts vary. The repairing of the existing files seems to be a tougher task when compared to the file recovery. But the Hetman File Repair can be your extra hand in making the file repairing task simpler and quicker.
- The tool applies content level repairs to many types of documents and archived files.
- It allows automatic fixing of the corrupted files that can’t open or show error messages when attempted to open and save them in a different specified folder.
- The tool is extremely easy to use with an Explorer-like interface and step-by-step wizard.
Steps to repair corrupted files through Hetman File Repair:
- Step 1 – Launch the “Recovery Wizard” after configuring. The Wizard configures the tool each time it runs.
- Step 2 – Select the files that require repairing by switching to the thumbnail mode. This will automatically generate the thumbnails making the damaged files obvious and easy to select. In this step, the user can add the files, remove the files, sort the files or view the files.
- Step 3 – The software performs a quick analysis or a comprehensive The user here as two options to choose from “Analyze”, which quickly locates and repairs the logical errors and is the fastest mode or “Research”, where badly damaged files are repaired and are analyzed for a longer period.
- Step 4 – The files repaired can be saved in the following ways. By selecting a path, or overwriting the files with the same name, or saving the directory structure.
So, these were the solutions for “how to fix corrupted files”, “How to uncorrupt files”, or “How to repair corrupted files”.
Now let’s learn how to avoid your files from getting corrupted or damaged
How to prevent your files from getting corrupted?
To keep your files from getting damaged or virus attacks there are few preventive measures you can take. These preventive measures can keep your data safer and healthier. Below are a few causes of data corruption and measures that can prevent them.
The bad sectors are mostly considered as the tiny bits of storage that are faulty. The faults are due to disk errors which are caused by physical damage or logical errors. A periodic scan of the drive and safe removing of the external drives can help you keep from bad sectors.
Virus affected files
The virus infection is the most common data corruption. This can happen by downloading the files from unsafe sources or plugging in the flash drive in other sources that may be infected. Scan the documents from time to time and anti-virus software can keep your files from virus infection.
The crashing of the systems are again the most common phenomena and are caused by programs or incorrect installation of hardware. The file that is saved at the moment gets crashed and corrupted resulting in a corrupt file.
Creating a boot drive can help you get the data backed up and reinstall the conflicting programs.
Let’s hope the above content have you figured out the solution for “how to fix corrupted files” and the mentioned software help you all the way to fix the corrupt files or to recover them. On the other hand, implementing preventive measures can keep your data safe and healthy.
And in case you get the files corrupted then you can use the mentioned software to repair them.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- No Game No Life Season 2 release date: No Game No Life
- How to Hack Wi-Fi Password Easily Using New Attack On WPA/WPA2: Ultimate Guide 2019
5 Steps: How to Download Music from Google Play to Your Phone
Google Play Music is like a treasure trove of your audio files. Users who have subscribed to Google’s service get access to Play Music’s humongous assemblage of songs. What’s more? You can also upload 50,000 of your own tracks.
In this post, we will learn about google play music upload and how to add music to google play. You will also know about how to download the music to your phone.
Keep reading further to find out the marvels of Google Play Music.
# How to Download Music from Google Play
Sometimes you like a particular music band and want to download music of their particular album or you want to have one of the playlists, then the best way is to use the official Play Music Android App.
The process is very easy and all you have to do is follow these instructions to know how to download music from google play:
- Open the App and go to the music or song you want to download.
- You have to tap on the album’s name or a playlist. This will open the context menu.
- Once you open the context menu, tap Download.
- After your download is complete, you will see the notification.
There is another feature that allows you to see what songs you have saved via Google Play Music App. Click on the three horizontal bars displayed on the upper left-hand corner, where you will see “Downloaded”. Toggle into the “On” position.
Also Read: AI in Cybersecurity: Threats and Solutions
# How to Download Streaming Songs from Google Play Music?
Wondering about how to download music to your phone?
The music available on Play Music through a subscription of $ 10 per month cannot be downloaded legally for free. But users can download the music for listening to it offline. This means even if you have lost your data signal, you can still listen to your favorite music.
Just follow these steps to download the music to your phone:
- Tap on an album, playlist, or radio station you want to listen.
- Now tap the three vertical dots and select “Download” from the popup menu.
- Now, return to the app’s home screen to check what songs are being downloaded.
- Tap on the vertical horizontal lines in the upper left-hand corner and then go to Settings > Manage downloads.
# Use Google Play Music Manager
The Play Music web player offers a drag-and-drop option using which you can upload your songs, However, there is a better alternative to this interface which using the official Music Manager app.
Apart from uploading music, the Music Manager app can also download your music from the service without any restrictions.
So if you want your entire music library to have MP3 versions, then the best way is to download them from the Music Manager app. Once you have downloaded them, you can send them onto your phone using a USB cable.
For downloading the songs, you have to open the desktop app and go to Download > Download my Library. The Music Manager app for google play download music is available on Windows and Mac free of cost.
Must Check: How do I Connect my Laptop to my TV using HDMI?
# How to Download All the Music You Own on Google Play
You might wonder if there is any way out for downloading all the music you bought and own on Play Music. Can you download every song you have uploaded? What can do to google play download music?
The process of downloading all the files and each every album will be very taxing and you might even skip some files. Unfortunately, there is no “Download All” button on Google Play Music. You will have to return to the web app and do the download again.
You will have to create batches of playlists and each of the playlists will have 1000 songs. You cannot have more tracks on Playlist in Play Music.
The Play Music web app is available at play.google.com/music.
These are the steps to make a new playlist in the Play Music web app:
- Go to Music Library > Playlists
- Tap on the three horizontal lines displayed on the top right-hand corner.
- Now, select the large Plus icon and name your playlist and if you want you can give a description.
- Drag the first 1,000 songs in your collection into the list.
- Repeat the process.
# How to listen to your downloaded songs
Once you have downloaded music to phone, the process is not over yet.
After you have to download music to phone, you can listen to your music only via the Google Play Music app. More so, you cannot even access the original MP3 files without a rooted phone. If you have a rooted device, you can browse to Data > com.google.android.music > Files on your device’s storage.
Use a Different Service
One of the most amazing features of Google Play Music is that its upload limit is 50,000. You can’t upload music to google play more than that. But the process to convert google play music to mp3 or getting the MP3 files is very hard.
Therefore, you can always opt for a service that doesn’t alter your files when you first upload them. For instance, you can use OneDrive and Dropbox spring to mind.
In this post, you learned how to download music from google play to mp3 player and to convert google play music to mp3. You just have to follow the step-by-step instructions and enjoy your favorite music on Google Play.
The service is exceptionally amazing as lets you learn how to upload music to google play and how to add music to google play via an easy user interface. You will get the hang of all the features in just a few clicks.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Benefits of Hiring a Software Development Company
- A Comprehensive Guide to Securing Your Business Data