Hotstar is one of the best premium video streaming platforms available. Since its launch in 2015, it has gained huge popularity which is almost equivalent to its oldest competitor, YouTube. Hotstar contains a vast collection of videos and movies in 17 different languages.
Besides, it also provides live streaming of cricket matches, their highlights, other popular sports’ video clips, TV shows, and live news. Now just imagine you could get all those videos on your PC.
That’s right! This review will tell you how to download videos from Hotstar on PC or downloading Hotstar videos in Android devices so that you can enjoy unlimited stuff later on your devices too.
Follow any of the following methods to download videos from Hotstar:
1. Download directly from the App
Apart from its official website, Hotstar is also available as an app which can be downloaded from Google play store and Apple App store. From this Hotstar app, you can download videos to your PC or mobiles directly.
Follow the steps given below to download videos from Hotstar:
- First, download and install the Hotstar app on the device where you want to download the videos (PC or Android device)
- After you have finished downloading and installation, you need to have a good internet connection (either Wi-Fi or mobile data network) to use the Hotstar app.
- With good internet connectivity, you will now be able to see different categories of videos offered by Hotstar such as movies, TV shows, sports, news etc. You can check our article on Best Free Sports Streaming Sites here.
- You need to select a particular category whose video you wish to download. After selecting the category, a search bar will appear.
- Type the name (or relevant keywords if you do not know the exact name of the video you are searching for) of any video that you want to view and download.
- If you do not wish to use the search option, you can also scroll down the library of the full category and stream amongst the various videos available and choose the one you wish to view and download.
- After you select a particular video of your choice, you need to click on the download icon that appears at the bottom of the video.
- After clicking on download option, a pop-up will appear which asks you the type of quality/resolution of the video you wish to download (e.g., low-quality video with 180p, medium quality video with 360p and high-quality video with 720p).
- Choose the type of quality of video you wish to download by clicking at any one of the options. As soon as you click on any one option, you will see that the download automatically starts in the background.
The time that the download will be taking to complete depends upon the speed of your internet. You will be notified by the Hotstar app as soon as the download completes and you may now watch your downloaded video.
2. Download from Web Browser
If you wish to download videos from Hotstar to your PC directly, you may not need to download the Hotstar app. Instead, you may directly download videos from any web browser that you are using on your PC or mobile device.
You can even download movies from Hotstar. Just follow these simple steps:
- Click and open any browser that you have on your PC or mobile with a good internet connection on it.
- Open the website “Telechargerunevideo.com” in the one window of the browser.
- Now, open a new tab or window in the browser and open the official website of Hotstar.
- Select the video or movie which you want to download from the various categories available on Hotstar.
- Copy the URL of that webpage and paste it on the first tab or window of the browser where you have opened Telechargerunevideo.com.
- Click on the button “download links” present right next to space where you have pasted the URL.
- After clicking on download links, you will various options of video quality/resolution. You can choose amongst the available options and you download will start itself.
3. Another website especially for Mac users
Similar to the method described above, you can download Hotstar videos on your PC using another website named “acethinker.com”. Follow the steps given below the do it:
- Click and open the video which you wish to download from the Hotstar using your web browser on Mac.
- In another tab or window, open acethinker video downloader.
- In a similar manner as the above method, copy and paste the URL of the video you wish to download from Hotstar in this website.
- Click on the download button next to the place where you pasted the link, select the resolution of the video you want to download.
- Your download will start. Enjoy the video once the download is complete.
Must Check: How to download YouTube Videos for Free in 2019
4. Downloading with Commands (CMD)
This method is useful for people who do not wish to use any third-party apps or websites for downloading Hotstar videos and are not afraid to use a few commands on their computer. All they need is to do is to turn off their anti-virus systems for a while when they need to download using this method. Do not fear, this method is absolutely safe. Just follow these steps and you’ll get there even if you don’t have much technical knowledge about commands:
- You need to download a software named “Hotstarlivestreamer”.
- This software gets downloaded as a zip file which you need to extract using WinRar or 7Zip.
- Once extracted, you need to locate the folder or location on your PC in which the software has got saved.
- Once you locate it, click and open the Hotstarlivestreamer.bat file.
- Once you click on the file to open it, it will automatically open a command prompt.
- Copy and paste the URL of the video who wish to download from the Hotstar in this command prompt.
- Select the video quality that you wish to download amongst 234p, 360p, 404p, and
- Two options will be there – p and d, which stand for play and download, respectively.
- Press d and the download will start. Once completed you can find the downloaded file in the same folder as that of the software.
5. Download using Videoder Android App
Initially used for downloading YouTube videos, Videoder Android App can now also be used to download videos form Hotstar on Android devices. It is one of the most used apps by android users which offers the ease of downloads from over 50 different websites including Hotstar. To download videos or movies from Hotstar, follow the simple steps that are given below:
- Download the Videoder Android App on your mobile/tablet or Videoder APK on your PC.
- When you will proceed to install the APK file, you will be asked by a pop-up to enable installation from unknown sources
- For doing this, go to your settings and select and enable downloading from “unknown source”.
- The videoder will get installed on your SD card (in case of android device) or hard disk (in case of PC).
- Open the downloaded Videoder app.
- Click on the Hotstar icon present on its homepage.
- Select a particular video and click on the red colored icon on the left corner to download that video.
- Select the video quality and the download will start itself.
Now you know all the ways by which you can download your favorite videos from Hotstar. So, what are you waiting for! Keep downloading and keep watching!
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Top 18 Best Shows and Series on Netflix Right Now in 2019
- Best Movie Apps for Android to Watch Movies Online
5 Steps: How to Download Music from Google Play to Your Phone
Google Play Music is like a treasure trove of your audio files. Users who have subscribed to Google’s service get access to Play Music’s humongous assemblage of songs. What’s more? You can also upload 50,000 of your own tracks.
In this post, we will learn about google play music upload and how to add music to google play. You will also know about how to download the music to your phone.
Keep reading further to find out the marvels of Google Play Music.
# How to Download Music from Google Play
Sometimes you like a particular music band and want to download music of their particular album or you want to have one of the playlists, then the best way is to use the official Play Music Android App.
The process is very easy and all you have to do is follow these instructions to know how to download music from google play:
- Open the App and go to the music or song you want to download.
- You have to tap on the album’s name or a playlist. This will open the context menu.
- Once you open the context menu, tap Download.
- After your download is complete, you will see the notification.
There is another feature that allows you to see what songs you have saved via Google Play Music App. Click on the three horizontal bars displayed on the upper left-hand corner, where you will see “Downloaded”. Toggle into the “On” position.
Also Read: AI in Cybersecurity: Threats and Solutions
# How to Download Streaming Songs from Google Play Music?
Wondering about how to download music to your phone?
The music available on Play Music through a subscription of $ 10 per month cannot be downloaded legally for free. But users can download the music for listening to it offline. This means even if you have lost your data signal, you can still listen to your favorite music.
Just follow these steps to download the music to your phone:
- Tap on an album, playlist, or radio station you want to listen.
- Now tap the three vertical dots and select “Download” from the popup menu.
- Now, return to the app’s home screen to check what songs are being downloaded.
- Tap on the vertical horizontal lines in the upper left-hand corner and then go to Settings > Manage downloads.
# Use Google Play Music Manager
The Play Music web player offers a drag-and-drop option using which you can upload your songs, However, there is a better alternative to this interface which using the official Music Manager app.
Apart from uploading music, the Music Manager app can also download your music from the service without any restrictions.
So if you want your entire music library to have MP3 versions, then the best way is to download them from the Music Manager app. Once you have downloaded them, you can send them onto your phone using a USB cable.
For downloading the songs, you have to open the desktop app and go to Download > Download my Library. The Music Manager app for google play download music is available on Windows and Mac free of cost.
Must Check: How do I Connect my Laptop to my TV using HDMI?
# How to Download All the Music You Own on Google Play
You might wonder if there is any way out for downloading all the music you bought and own on Play Music. Can you download every song you have uploaded? What can do to google play download music?
The process of downloading all the files and each every album will be very taxing and you might even skip some files. Unfortunately, there is no “Download All” button on Google Play Music. You will have to return to the web app and do the download again.
You will have to create batches of playlists and each of the playlists will have 1000 songs. You cannot have more tracks on Playlist in Play Music.
The Play Music web app is available at play.google.com/music.
These are the steps to make a new playlist in the Play Music web app:
- Go to Music Library > Playlists
- Tap on the three horizontal lines displayed on the top right-hand corner.
- Now, select the large Plus icon and name your playlist and if you want you can give a description.
- Drag the first 1,000 songs in your collection into the list.
- Repeat the process.
# How to listen to your downloaded songs
Once you have downloaded music to phone, the process is not over yet.
After you have to download music to phone, you can listen to your music only via the Google Play Music app. More so, you cannot even access the original MP3 files without a rooted phone. If you have a rooted device, you can browse to Data > com.google.android.music > Files on your device’s storage.
Use a Different Service
One of the most amazing features of Google Play Music is that its upload limit is 50,000. You can’t upload music to google play more than that. But the process to convert google play music to mp3 or getting the MP3 files is very hard.
Therefore, you can always opt for a service that doesn’t alter your files when you first upload them. For instance, you can use OneDrive and Dropbox spring to mind.
In this post, you learned how to download music from google play to mp3 player and to convert google play music to mp3. You just have to follow the step-by-step instructions and enjoy your favorite music on Google Play.
The service is exceptionally amazing as lets you learn how to upload music to google play and how to add music to google play via an easy user interface. You will get the hang of all the features in just a few clicks.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Benefits of Hiring a Software Development Company
- A Comprehensive Guide to Securing Your Business Data