The market is vibrant with smartphones that come with various functions and iPhone is one of the most trustworthy, decent, and substantial phones at present with its unique rooted security features.
iPhones have therefore created a separate fan base, but the users cannot use their iPhones without a SIM card. They require a SIM card to activate their phones. This feature is convenient in Android OS phones. A number of iPhone users have accounted that they would like to use their smartphones without a SIM card.
Your iPhone doesn’t deliver you an option to activate your phone without your SIM card. However, we have a way of handling your phone with no SIM card.
Here, you will read about a few valid ways through which you can eliminate this restriction from your iPhone and operate it without a SIM card.
Ways to activate the iPhone without a SIM card
In this article, we have examined various methods of activating an iPhone without a SIM card and without connecting to Wi-Fi. There might be some glitches in these methods, but you can try a few of them to use your iPhone without a SIM Card.
- Use iTunes to activate your phone
Apple’s iTunes is one of the most effective tools to evade the iPhone activation process. You can easily activate your phone and manage your device as a new iPhone. There are significant chances that this trick will work.
It depends on the factor if a particular network protects your phone. If your phone is unlocked, you may try these steps. You will need an unlocked phone and a computer where you are able to run iTunes.
- The most important thing to have here is the advanced version of iTunes. You can download it through the official website of Apple and connect it to your desktop.
- If there is a notification popping up informing you about the absence of a SIM card in your iPhone, it implies that your phone is protected by a particular carrier. You will then require a similar SIM card to activate your phone. If you don’t have a SIM card, you can lease it from someone. You’ll need this SIM card during the process of activation and not iTunes.
- If your phone isn’t locked, you’ll receive a notification that will explain you further steps and details you need to fill up to activate your phone without a SIM card.
- After your iPhone is activated, you will be suited to handle it on a Wi-Fi connection.
- Use the emergency call feature
There are some chances that this trick might not work, but you can give it a try. You need to switch on your iPhone to try this trick and follow these steps.
- As soon as you’ll switch on your iPhone, you’ll follow a feed saying there is no SIM card installed in this handset. Your initial step will be to press the Home button where you will receive an option to assess an emergency call.
- Tap on the emergency call option to dial 112 or 999 and instantly disconnect the call by pressing the power button.
- You’ll see a few pop-ups after disconnecting the call. Cancel them all.
- Your iPhone will be activated, and you’ll be on your home screen.
- Borrow someone’s SIM card to activate your phone
The methods mentioned above can make it possible for you to activate your iPhone without a SIM card. In case, those do not work, the easiest way to crack activation is to acquire all your data using a Wi-Fi connection and using your iPhone as an iPad or an iPod.
The following step would be to borrow someone’s SIM card and then use it to activate your phone. You may subsequently remove the SIM and issue it back. You will need a friend’s SIM card, a SIM removal tool, and a Wi-Fi connection.
Follow these steps to carry out a trial:
- If your iPhone is protected by a particular network, you may require a SIM card that the same network supports.
- Discard the SIM card from your friend’s iPhone and place it in your phone.
- Check out the customary setup preferences and make sure to log in to your Wi-Fi connection.
- Your phone will activate within a few minutes.
- You may instantly discard the SIM card and give it back to your friend. They will be suited to utilize it normally.
- You will be fit to use your iPhone but you cannot place any phone calls. You can do Skype, FaceTime, Facebook Messenger but no phone calls.
- Jailbreak your device
This is the last option left to activate an iPhone without a SIM card. If nothing else works in handling your phone without a SIM card, you can try jailbreaking your iPhone. We recommend you not to undertake this step if you have merely bought your iPhone as this will break your warranty. Therefore, you won’t be able to claim for any trouble caused in your iPhone.
If you still wish to jailbreak your device, here are some steps to follow:
- Visit the official iPhone unlock website.
- Search for iCloud unlocks and select it.
- Enter your iPhone details.
- This will take at least 3 days to unlock your phone.
These steps will jailbreak your phone, and you’ll lose your warranty. You can activate your iPhone without SIM card and handle your phone.
It is thoroughly recommended not to go for this process as it may compromise your data and it will keep on showing you errors until you secure them. You would not require your device to the flag.
Activating an iPhone is a crucial step before you can enjoy the unique features of your phone. You can do it even if you don’t have a SIM card yet. These steps mentioned above can support you in activating your iPhone and enable you to manage your device freely.
These steps are harmless and you can try activating your iPhone by implementing these steps, but make sure that you have your safety measures enacted in case anything goes unacceptable.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Mobile and Computer Tracking Software Review
- 5 Best ways to Unblock YouTube Videos at Schools and Organizations
5 Steps: How to Download Music from Google Play to Your Phone
Google Play Music is like a treasure trove of your audio files. Users who have subscribed to Google’s service get access to Play Music’s humongous assemblage of songs. What’s more? You can also upload 50,000 of your own tracks.
In this post, we will learn about google play music upload and how to add music to google play. You will also know about how to download the music to your phone.
Keep reading further to find out the marvels of Google Play Music.
# How to Download Music from Google Play
Sometimes you like a particular music band and want to download music of their particular album or you want to have one of the playlists, then the best way is to use the official Play Music Android App.
The process is very easy and all you have to do is follow these instructions to know how to download music from google play:
- Open the App and go to the music or song you want to download.
- You have to tap on the album’s name or a playlist. This will open the context menu.
- Once you open the context menu, tap Download.
- After your download is complete, you will see the notification.
There is another feature that allows you to see what songs you have saved via Google Play Music App. Click on the three horizontal bars displayed on the upper left-hand corner, where you will see “Downloaded”. Toggle into the “On” position.
Also Read: AI in Cybersecurity: Threats and Solutions
# How to Download Streaming Songs from Google Play Music?
Wondering about how to download music to your phone?
The music available on Play Music through a subscription of $ 10 per month cannot be downloaded legally for free. But users can download the music for listening to it offline. This means even if you have lost your data signal, you can still listen to your favorite music.
Just follow these steps to download the music to your phone:
- Tap on an album, playlist, or radio station you want to listen.
- Now tap the three vertical dots and select “Download” from the popup menu.
- Now, return to the app’s home screen to check what songs are being downloaded.
- Tap on the vertical horizontal lines in the upper left-hand corner and then go to Settings > Manage downloads.
# Use Google Play Music Manager
The Play Music web player offers a drag-and-drop option using which you can upload your songs, However, there is a better alternative to this interface which using the official Music Manager app.
Apart from uploading music, the Music Manager app can also download your music from the service without any restrictions.
So if you want your entire music library to have MP3 versions, then the best way is to download them from the Music Manager app. Once you have downloaded them, you can send them onto your phone using a USB cable.
For downloading the songs, you have to open the desktop app and go to Download > Download my Library. The Music Manager app for google play download music is available on Windows and Mac free of cost.
Must Check: How do I Connect my Laptop to my TV using HDMI?
# How to Download All the Music You Own on Google Play
You might wonder if there is any way out for downloading all the music you bought and own on Play Music. Can you download every song you have uploaded? What can do to google play download music?
The process of downloading all the files and each every album will be very taxing and you might even skip some files. Unfortunately, there is no “Download All” button on Google Play Music. You will have to return to the web app and do the download again.
You will have to create batches of playlists and each of the playlists will have 1000 songs. You cannot have more tracks on Playlist in Play Music.
The Play Music web app is available at play.google.com/music.
These are the steps to make a new playlist in the Play Music web app:
- Go to Music Library > Playlists
- Tap on the three horizontal lines displayed on the top right-hand corner.
- Now, select the large Plus icon and name your playlist and if you want you can give a description.
- Drag the first 1,000 songs in your collection into the list.
- Repeat the process.
# How to listen to your downloaded songs
Once you have downloaded music to phone, the process is not over yet.
After you have to download music to phone, you can listen to your music only via the Google Play Music app. More so, you cannot even access the original MP3 files without a rooted phone. If you have a rooted device, you can browse to Data > com.google.android.music > Files on your device’s storage.
Use a Different Service
One of the most amazing features of Google Play Music is that its upload limit is 50,000. You can’t upload music to google play more than that. But the process to convert google play music to mp3 or getting the MP3 files is very hard.
Therefore, you can always opt for a service that doesn’t alter your files when you first upload them. For instance, you can use OneDrive and Dropbox spring to mind.
In this post, you learned how to download music from google play to mp3 player and to convert google play music to mp3. You just have to follow the step-by-step instructions and enjoy your favorite music on Google Play.
The service is exceptionally amazing as lets you learn how to upload music to google play and how to add music to google play via an easy user interface. You will get the hang of all the features in just a few clicks.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Benefits of Hiring a Software Development Company
- A Comprehensive Guide to Securing Your Business Data