Every time Microsoft releases a new version of their operating system we are filled with joy and curiosity. We want to know how the new version is different from the previous ones and how it will affect our readers. But surprisingly, MICROSOFT’s latest release was WINDOWS 10 and not the expected WINDOWS 9, which definitely raised the heartbeats a little higher than normal. MICROSOFT did succeed in meeting all our expectations with their latest release. However, not many people, owing to their limited budgets, could upgrade their computers to the latest WINDOWS10. Here, in this blog, we will teach you how to download windows10 full-free (ISO 32-64 Bit) 2019.
But before we move on to downloading windows10 full-free (ISO 32-64 Bit) 2019, let us look at the technical specifications for Windows 10:
a). What is the name of the software?
-Windows 10 Technical overview available both in 32 bit and 64-bit versions with English as its primary language.
b) The type of setup required to make Windows 10 work?
– Offline Installer/Full Standalone Setup
c) How to acquire the licence?
– Well, it is free!
d) Compatible with?
– Architecture: 32Bit(x86)/64 Bit(x64)
e) Developed by?
Once you have understood all the technical specifications, you need to know the minimum system requirements needed to run Windows 10 over your computer.
1. An operating system with Windows 7/8:- You will require a Service Pack 1 (SP1) Of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1. Keep in mind the OS you have been using must be genuine in order to progress to the newer version.
2. Processor: You will require a processor with the least speed of 1 GHz or SoC. It is important to note that a 64-bit version of Windows 10 will be requiring a processor that could support CMPXCHG16b, PrefetchW, and LAHF/SAHF capabilities.
3. RAM: If it 32GB we are talking about then 1GB would do. However, for a 64-bit one, you would require a processor of 2GB at least.
4. Hard Disk Space: 16 GB for 32-bit and 20 GB for 64-bit
5. Graphics: either it has to be DirectX 9 or WDDM 1.0, driver.
6. Display or Resolution: 1024 x 600 would do good.
7. Touch: For multi-touch support tablet or Windows device.
8. Microsoft account: is necessary for certain applications and functionalities.
9. Cortana: is available only in nations like the United States, United Kingdom, China, France, Italy, Germany, and Spain.
10. Windows Hello Face Recognition: there is an inbuilt Infrared camera that recognises faces, an iris detector which can detect its owner based on eyes and a fingerprint reader that supports the Window Biometric Framework.
11. Media streaming: Xbox Music and Xbox Video streaming could be used but the capabilities aren’t available at all the places.
12. Compatible kernel mode drivers.
13. Device encryption: InstantGo and TPM 2.0.
14. BitLocker: Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise, Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2, TPM 2.0 or a USB flash drive.
15. Wi-Fi Direct Printing: Supported Wifi Router in order to access services.
Now let us get down to the most essential bit, upgrading windows 7 or 8 to 10 that is. Since it is a free upgrade, changing windows 7or 8.1 to 10 shouldn’t be a problem. Let us do the upgrading step by step-
1. First of all, you need to check that the operating system you have is genuine, for if it is not, Windows 10 won’t be installed or updated over your computer.
2. Once you have checked that your operating system is original, click on the Control Panel where you will find an option to update the Windows.
3. If you belong to one of the 190 countries where the version is available, in the next step you would be able to download the Windows 10 version.
4. As you will click on “Install windows10”, downloading will start automatically.
5. There in the window tray, you will find an option called Windows. Click on this window sign icon on the system tray.
6. Confirm the option for reservation.
7. Once you have confirmed your reservation with windows10, you will need to tap on the download option for Windows10, to finally upgrade your operating system to windows10.
8. The moment you will press the download button, downloading should begin.
Once the downloading has been done, windows will reboot by itself. You wouldn’t have to give any instruction to your system to restart. After the rebooting, your system is ready with the most magical Windows10.
If the above-mentioned method of downloading windows10 64bit full version is not working on your system, you can use another method that we are going to describe how to download windows10 64bit full version.
Here is the step by step guide to download windows10 64bit full version by this second method:
1. Start by downloading the latest version of Media creation.
2. There, you would see an option to create an installation media. Click on create an installation media.
3. Install the tool and then launch it.
4. Once you have launched the tool, you would be given two options to choose from. Either make the USB flash drive bootable or extract the ISO file.
5. On making any of the choices, downloading will begin automatically.
6. Afterwards, you will get an ISO file of Windows10. You would be required to burn this file on the DVD disc.
7. For burning the file on the DVD disc you would need to install windows USB/DVD download tool.
8. Once you have installed the downloaded software, run it!
9. In the same opened window click on browse and locate the path of windows ISO file, select it and then press “NEXT”.
10. The next window, click on DVD. The process will go into booting mode to finally download the windows10 64bit full version.
11. Right after that burning process will start and thereon, you are done.
So these are a couple of easy and free methods to download windows10 will crack full version. These methods are safe as well and will genuinely upgrade your WindowsX to windows10 64bit full version.
5 Steps: How to Download Music from Google Play to Your Phone
Google Play Music is like a treasure trove of your audio files. Users who have subscribed to Google’s service get access to Play Music’s humongous assemblage of songs. What’s more? You can also upload 50,000 of your own tracks.
In this post, we will learn about google play music upload and how to add music to google play. You will also know about how to download the music to your phone.
Keep reading further to find out the marvels of Google Play Music.
# How to Download Music from Google Play
Sometimes you like a particular music band and want to download music of their particular album or you want to have one of the playlists, then the best way is to use the official Play Music Android App.
The process is very easy and all you have to do is follow these instructions to know how to download music from google play:
- Open the App and go to the music or song you want to download.
- You have to tap on the album’s name or a playlist. This will open the context menu.
- Once you open the context menu, tap Download.
- After your download is complete, you will see the notification.
There is another feature that allows you to see what songs you have saved via Google Play Music App. Click on the three horizontal bars displayed on the upper left-hand corner, where you will see “Downloaded”. Toggle into the “On” position.
Also Read: AI in Cybersecurity: Threats and Solutions
# How to Download Streaming Songs from Google Play Music?
Wondering about how to download music to your phone?
The music available on Play Music through a subscription of $ 10 per month cannot be downloaded legally for free. But users can download the music for listening to it offline. This means even if you have lost your data signal, you can still listen to your favorite music.
Just follow these steps to download the music to your phone:
- Tap on an album, playlist, or radio station you want to listen.
- Now tap the three vertical dots and select “Download” from the popup menu.
- Now, return to the app’s home screen to check what songs are being downloaded.
- Tap on the vertical horizontal lines in the upper left-hand corner and then go to Settings > Manage downloads.
# Use Google Play Music Manager
The Play Music web player offers a drag-and-drop option using which you can upload your songs, However, there is a better alternative to this interface which using the official Music Manager app.
Apart from uploading music, the Music Manager app can also download your music from the service without any restrictions.
So if you want your entire music library to have MP3 versions, then the best way is to download them from the Music Manager app. Once you have downloaded them, you can send them onto your phone using a USB cable.
For downloading the songs, you have to open the desktop app and go to Download > Download my Library. The Music Manager app for google play download music is available on Windows and Mac free of cost.
Must Check: How do I Connect my Laptop to my TV using HDMI?
# How to Download All the Music You Own on Google Play
You might wonder if there is any way out for downloading all the music you bought and own on Play Music. Can you download every song you have uploaded? What can do to google play download music?
The process of downloading all the files and each every album will be very taxing and you might even skip some files. Unfortunately, there is no “Download All” button on Google Play Music. You will have to return to the web app and do the download again.
You will have to create batches of playlists and each of the playlists will have 1000 songs. You cannot have more tracks on Playlist in Play Music.
The Play Music web app is available at play.google.com/music.
These are the steps to make a new playlist in the Play Music web app:
- Go to Music Library > Playlists
- Tap on the three horizontal lines displayed on the top right-hand corner.
- Now, select the large Plus icon and name your playlist and if you want you can give a description.
- Drag the first 1,000 songs in your collection into the list.
- Repeat the process.
# How to listen to your downloaded songs
Once you have downloaded music to phone, the process is not over yet.
After you have to download music to phone, you can listen to your music only via the Google Play Music app. More so, you cannot even access the original MP3 files without a rooted phone. If you have a rooted device, you can browse to Data > com.google.android.music > Files on your device’s storage.
Use a Different Service
One of the most amazing features of Google Play Music is that its upload limit is 50,000. You can’t upload music to google play more than that. But the process to convert google play music to mp3 or getting the MP3 files is very hard.
Therefore, you can always opt for a service that doesn’t alter your files when you first upload them. For instance, you can use OneDrive and Dropbox spring to mind.
In this post, you learned how to download music from google play to mp3 player and to convert google play music to mp3. You just have to follow the step-by-step instructions and enjoy your favorite music on Google Play.
The service is exceptionally amazing as lets you learn how to upload music to google play and how to add music to google play via an easy user interface. You will get the hang of all the features in just a few clicks.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Benefits of Hiring a Software Development Company
- A Comprehensive Guide to Securing Your Business Data