Every time Microsoft releases a new version of their operating system we are filled with joy and curiosity. We want to know how the new version is different from the previous ones and how it will affect our readers. But surprisingly, MICROSOFT’s latest release was WINDOWS 10 and not the expected WINDOWS 9, which definitely raised the heartbeats a little higher than normal. MICROSOFT did succeed in meeting all our expectations with their latest release. However, not many people, owing to their limited budgets, could upgrade their computers to the latest WINDOWS10. Here, in this blog, we will teach you how to download windows10 full-free (ISO 32-64 Bit) 2019.
Download Online Windows 10 Free
But before we move on to downloading Windows10 full-free (ISO 32-64 Bit) 2019, let us look at the technical specifications for Windows 10:
a). What is the name of the software?
-Windows 10 Technical overview available both in 32 bit and 64-bit versions with English as its primary language.
b) The type of setup required to make Windows 10 work?
– Offline Installer/Full Standalone Setup
c) How to acquire the licence?
– Well, it is free!
d) Compatible with?
– Architecture: 32Bit(x86)/64 Bit(x64)
e) Developed by?
Once you have understood all the technical specifications, you need to know the minimum system requirements needed to run Windows 10 over your computer.
1. An operating system with Windows 7/8:- You will require a Service Pack 1 (SP1) Of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1. Keep in mind the OS you have been using must be genuine in order to progress to the newer version.
2. Processor: You will require a processor with the least speed of 1 GHz or SoC. It is important to note that a 64-bit version of Windows 10 will be requiring a processor that could support CMPXCHG16b, PrefetchW, and LAHF/SAHF capabilities.
3. RAM: If it 32GB we are talking about then 1GB would do. However, for a 64-bit one, you would require a processor of 2GB at least.
4. Hard Disk Space: 16 GB for 32-bit and 20 GB for 64-bit
5. Graphics: either it has to be DirectX 9 or WDDM 1.0, driver.
6. Display or Resolution: 1024 x 600 would do good.
7. Touch: For multi-touch support tablet or Windows device.
8. Microsoft account: is necessary for certain applications and functionalities.
9. Cortana: is available only in nations like the United States, United Kingdom, China, France, Italy, Germany, and Spain.
10. Windows Hello Face Recognition: there is an inbuilt Infrared camera that recognises faces, an iris detector which can detect its owner based on eyes and a fingerprint reader that supports the Window Biometric Framework.
11. Media streaming: Xbox Music and Xbox Video streaming could be used but the capabilities aren’t available at all the places.
12. Compatible kernel mode drivers.
13. Device encryption: InstantGo and TPM 2.0.
14. BitLocker: Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise, Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2, TPM 2.0 or a USB flash drive.
15. Wi-Fi Direct Printing: Supported Wifi Router in order to access services.
Now let us get down to the most essential bit, upgrading windows 7 or 8 to 10 that is. Since it is a free upgrade, changing windows 7or 8.1 to 10 shouldn’t be a problem. Let us do the upgrading step by step-
1. First of all, you need to check that the operating system you have is genuine, for if it is not, Windows 10 won’t be installed or updated over your computer.
2. Once you have checked that your operating system is original, click on the Control Panel where you will find an option to update the Windows.
3. If you belong to one of the 190 countries where the version is available, in the next step you would be able to download the Windows 10 version.
4. As you will click on “Install windows10”, downloading will start automatically.
5. There in the window tray, you will find an option called Windows. Click on this window sign icon on the system tray.
6. Confirm the option for reservation.
7. Once you have confirmed your reservation with windows10, you will need to tap on the download option for Windows10, to finally upgrade your operating system to windows10.
8. The moment you will press the download button, downloading should begin.
Once the downloading has been done, windows will reboot by itself. You wouldn’t have to give any instruction to your system to restart. After the rebooting, your system is ready with the most magical Windows10.
If the above-mentioned method of downloading windows10 64bit full version is not working on your system, you can use another method that we are going to describe how to download windows10 64bit full version.
Here is the step by step guide to download windows10 64bit full version by this second method:
1. Start by downloading the latest version of Media creation.
2. There, you would see an option to create an installation media. Click on create an installation media.
3. Install the tool and then launch it.
4. Once you have launched the tool, you would be given two options to choose from. Either make the USB flash drive bootable or extract the ISO file.
5. On making any of the choices, downloading will begin automatically.
6. Afterwards, you will get an ISO file of Windows10. You would be required to burn this file on the DVD disc.
7. For burning the file on the DVD disc you would need to install windows USB/DVD download tool.
8. Once you have installed the downloaded software, run it!
9. In the same opened window click on browse and locate the path of windows ISO file, select it and then press “NEXT”.
10. The next window, click on DVD. The process will go into booting mode to finally download the windows10 64bit full version.
11. Right after that burning process will start and thereon, you are done.
So these are a couple of easy and free methods to download windows10 will crack full version. These methods are safe as well and will genuinely upgrade your WindowsX to windows10 64bit full version.