For all the music lovers out there, we have good news! Finally, with the help of Spotify in your phones, you can listen to your favourite songs and podcasts, and watch heartfelt videos from around the world, without any hassle. Earlier, not many could install Spotify as the app came with certain limitations. However, now, with the advent of Spotify Premium Apk free version 8.44 (No Root) 2019, you no more have to rely on the other highly paid services, for your entertainment. Now all you got to do in order to turn on your mood is to log into your Spotify premium app and kill it with your choice of songs.
For those who don’t already know what Spotify is and why we are insisting on downloading its latest version, here is a little explanation-
Spotify is a music, videos and podcast streaming service. It was officially launched on 7th of October in the year 2008. At the moment, it is one of the most talked about and installed music apps in the world. Since Spotify Premium is compatible with both Android and ios run devices, you do not have to worry about the kind of device you have before installing it. Spotify, though is not available in all the nations, yet, could be used anywhere simply by installing its more advanced version called Spotify premium.
Now, let us come to the basic question which is what is Spotify Premium Apk 2019 and how it is different from the other music apps available on the Play store?
Let us answer your questions one by one!
1. In the premium app, you do not have to face any kind of limitations or restrictions. It is simple to use and could easily be downloaded from the Play store.
2. Downloading Spotify Premium allows you to make advanced searches, helping you find songs by the name of artists, albums or actors.
3. One gets to hear music in different languages, of different genres and from around the world. And what we like the best about the premium app is that it gives you all this for free. Absolutely free!!
4. Also, you do not have to worry about your phone’s quality for Spotify premium more or less is compatible with most of the high-end and low-end devices out there.
5. Spotify Premium allows you to make a playlist out of your favourite music, play it on repeat and share it with friends and people you really love. What could be better than sharing songs that are close to your heart with someone you love? Nothing, if you were to ask us!
6. All and all, Spotify premium is brilliant in many ways and is made specifically to cater all your entertainment related demands.
Now, before we get down to talking about how to download Spotify premium on your mobile, let us talk about its most prominent features-
a. Shuffling, finding and playing! Spotify Premium allows you to search any song, play them in the shuffle or on repeat mode and download them to enjoy them even when you are offline.
b. Spotify premium has an extremely user-friendly interface that allows even those who aren’t too keen on technology, use it without any problem. You can install the app of your parents’ mobiles and see them enjoy their favourite retro music without any problem.
c. This one feature is our favourite- Ad free! Spotify premium works without drowning you with all those unwanted advertisements, in fact, it works without any advertisement.
d. Premium sound quality! Now do away with the apps that force you into listening music at very low quality. Spotify premium plays the song at very high quality.
e. You can now, with the help of Spotify premium, download your favourite music.
Coming to the point, how and from where to download the Spotify premium app?
Of course, Spotify could be downloaded for free. However, if you are planning to upgrade to Spotify premium version, you will need to pay a little more. But there are a couple of subscription plans that suit everyone’s needs, budget and demand.
So you can choose one of them!
Download file application:
|App Name||Spotify Premium|
|Last Update||April, 2019|
|App version||8.4 (Latest)|
|Requires Android||4.1+ (SDK 16)|
|Ratings||Rated For 12+|
How to install Spotify Premium Apk App?
Follow the below-mentioned steps one by one to make sure you have Spotify premium in your mobile.
1. Start by downloading the Spotify latest apk file. Once you have downloaded it, you need to extract the file.
2. In case, you already own Spotify app in your mobile, you need to first uninstall it before reinstalling.
3. Once installed, browse the location where you have saved the latest Spotify apk file. Once you have browsed it, open it.
4. You will be asked for a lot of permissions. Grant the app whatever permissions the application asks for.
5. It is time to make a Spotify account where you will be asked to register yourself. The best thing about Spotify is that the registration is for free and that you do not have to pay anything to get yourself registered on Spotify.
6. Once you have registered yourself, you are done!
But as you know that Spotify isn’t available in all the nations, you would also need to install the VPN app in order to install Spotify. So let us tell you in easy ways how to install the VPN app-
A. First & foremost, download & install Hola VPN Apk from the Google Play.
B. Once installed, you need to open the VPN on your phone.
C. Now click on the settings and there, choose the location.
D. Once you have selected the country, kindly tap on the ‘Spotify’ option on the Hola VPN. Once you do that you will be able to use the app without any issue.
5 Best Aviator Apps for Android
If you are a commercial or private pilot or even a trainee, an Aviation app will be extremely helpful for you. Using it, you can get a detailed report of flight status, weather and many more directly from your Android device. Many apps are there in the market which are useful while you are flying as well. In this article, we shall check out the top 5 Aviation apps for your Android device.
This app transforms your device into a complete navigator, offering the pilot the ability to figure out a flight route, meteorological conditions and many other features which are available in navigation apps published by Garmin. The app has a simple and interactive user interface. Since its functionality is quite similar to other popular navigation apps, if the pilot is familiar with Garmin avionics, he or she will find the app easier to use. Using the app, the pilot can collect data from NEXRAD radar, AIRMET, TAF, check for thunderstorm and wind strength from reputed meteorological information centers in Canada and the United States.
This app shows you the weather around your current location in an animated format. If you are in flight, you can check quickly the weather that is on your way. It has a high definition radar which collects data from NWS and NOAA and no matter how much you zoom in, you will always find a clear report. Although the app is free, the only drawback is some ads. Those can be removed with some in-app purchases.
FlightAware Flight Tracker
This app is not exactly for a pilot, but also for a passenger who is traveling or for a person who wants to know the whereabouts of his friend or family member who is traveling. FlightAware can help you track the real-time status, even live track a commercial flight that is located anywhere in the world. You can track the flight with flight number, tail number or even source and destination. The app is free for download and has some in-app purchases which provide you some added advantages.
If you are a pilot, you must be aware of the Fltplan website. This app is a companion app for that website and brings all the useful tools of that website to your Android mobile or tablet. You will get a powerful mapping and route feature which you can use even when there is no network available. It also gives you information about FBOs and airports. If you are a private flier, the app will give you information like fuel pricing along the route, so that you can stop for a refill at a place that suits your budget. When used online, the app automatically syncs with the Fltplan website, keeping your records updated and synced.
This app is only for pilots who are flying in the United States and in certain regions of Canada. For other countries in the world, the app provides TPC charts and also ONC charts for South Asian countries. For all FAA charts, the app provides offline maps, diagrams of airports and procedures to follow at the terminal. Not only that, if any obstacles and rough terrain come along your route, you will have that information as well.
There are other useful apps like ForeFlight, Naviator, and others which provide you with a weather report, GPS along with terrain report. You can plan your flight with accurate details with the help of the data collected from these apps. If you know about any other apps that deserve a place in this list, tell us it’s name in the comments section.