For crazy movie buffs like all of us here, this is possibly the best era to live in, with the Best Movie Apps for Android to Watch Movies Online. The 21st century is like what no one would have dreamt of in the 11th century. With no surprise, today gadgets are ruling the world. Whereas, “Google it” is the topmost solution to any and every problem in this world. Everything is just a click away, be it gaming apps, movie app or any education app. We no longer have to scratch our heads or please our friends to give us movie CDs or DVDs. Now, one can watch movies online without any hustle. But be sure to watch it from the best movie apps that are authorised ones, so that you don’t land up in any kind of trouble. What, worried? Don’t be because I am here as your saviour with the Pandora box of best movie apps 2019. These movie apps for androids will let you stream movies without having to spend a penny! So have a look at the best movie apps for Android users. Let’s start with the best one.
You can also rate your most loved shows and best movie apps of 2019 and reveal to us.
It is the Boss of all movie collections. It has recently started the trend of short films in India too. Remember, Sacred Games, Lust stories, Mirzapur to name the few.
Being one of the world’s leading subscription service Netflix gives the users to take the benefit of watching TV shows and best movies on your mobile. All you need to do is get the app as a part of your Netflix membership, and you can in a flash watch a large number of TV episodes and best movies online on Android.
1. You can browse from a choice of thousands of titles, and new shows that are added on a regular basis.
2. Look for titles and watch quickly on your mobile phones on Android or iOS or any newly born gadgets.
3. The best part of these movie apps for android is that you can watch movies online without any buffering.
Most of us are already using this app on a regular basis, but mostly for watching sports. But to bring to your notice this mobile app does not only stream sports shows live but it also streams the latest movies, your favourite TV shows and their episodes and lots more. It is one of the most popular apps of India and one on the list of best mobile apps for movies that you will fall for.
1. You can watch full episodes of your favourite TV Shows on Hotstar in a single go.
2. N number of Bollywood Movies including even the latest ones.
3. Not restricting it only to the Indian shows but this online movie app also has free streaming of English TV shows on its list.
4. You have a choice to choose the video quality of your streaming video as per your liking.
5. This best movie apps 2019 has one of the most important features to resume. It will remember where you stopped watching and can pick up exactly from the point where you left off.
Voot is most versatile movie apps to watch movies and TV shows, that is in demand due to its features. It is the piece of Viacom 18 digital endeavours. It has more than 17,000 hours of energizing and enthusiastic content for its users with a collection of wide range of choices. It generally contains Indian channels and incorporates bunches of Bollywood movies that you can watch online. Thus, making it the best movie app 2019. If you remember Big boss used to be the viewed Voot series. So not restricting only to movies but TV shows too.
1. Voot Picks: Team Voot handpicks the best and most recent shows of the most prominent on-air shows and Voot Originals in this segment you will unavoidably begin to look all starry eyed at.
2. Only For You: A customized vertical which is redone according to single user preferences and survey history. Along these lines, sit in front of the Best Movie Apps for Android to Watch Movies Online according to your interests.
3. Vooting Now: This section of the feature includes the most trending shows on Voot for your interest only.
4. Voot also has an extra feature in it that lets you discover cards where you can “Pull down for Bonus Content” to instantly access trending playlist of the most popular shows, across channels.
Next on the list of movie apps for android is Crackle. If you are from US or Canada this is the best movie apps to watch movies online. It is the destination to watch free TV, movies, and exclusive originals, that too without spending any penny. Everything is free here, anytime, anywhere and on any device. So, be fast to escape the daily grind and recharge with your favourite comedy, drama, and action entertainment with this movie app for android.
1. Not only on android but you can stream Crackle on all your devices along with Roku, Apple TV, PlayStation, Xbox and more.
2. Like I said earlier in Hotstar the feature to resume, crackle, the best movie app of 2019 has a feature where you can create a free account to save your place and pick up from where you left off on any device.
3. Watch movies online without any authentication or cable subscription with Crackle.
4. It also has the option to create a list of your best movies and shows for you to watch it later with ease.
So opposite to what exactly it’s name means- Flips. It never flips with the video quality of the streaming movies online. It is one of the coolest and the best movie apps 2019 for the users who love to watch movies online only in HD quality. As we often come across the apps that offer thousands of movies but the video quality is very poor. There comes the role of Flipps TV that allows all the movies to watch online in only HD format. Now enjoy your favourite movies in superb quality using this best app on your Android device.
1. This app allows connecting cloud-to-TV streaming so that there is no tension of your phone battery drain and no restrictions on using the phone while watching movies.
2. As I said, it supports full 1080p HD for best streaming movies online.
3. Contents here are organized in groups of new, music videos, clips, live content, movies, series, each featuring custom organization and recommendations.
After reading about so many Best Movie Apps for Android to Watch Movies Online you might have started making the list of all your favourite movies to watch online with or without your partner as per your choice. So, from now onwards no more boring days, get entertained anytime and any place without much hard work with your android mobile phones only. All you need is just an android, Therefore, stop reading now and run to watch movies online on your best movie apps of 2019 without any interruption.
5 Steps: How to Download Music from Google Play to Your Phone
Google Play Music is like a treasure trove of your audio files. Users who have subscribed to Google’s service get access to Play Music’s humongous assemblage of songs. What’s more? You can also upload 50,000 of your own tracks.
In this post, we will learn about google play music upload and how to add music to google play. You will also know about how to download the music to your phone.
Keep reading further to find out the marvels of Google Play Music.
# How to Download Music from Google Play
Sometimes you like a particular music band and want to download music of their particular album or you want to have one of the playlists, then the best way is to use the official Play Music Android App.
The process is very easy and all you have to do is follow these instructions to know how to download music from google play:
- Open the App and go to the music or song you want to download.
- You have to tap on the album’s name or a playlist. This will open the context menu.
- Once you open the context menu, tap Download.
- After your download is complete, you will see the notification.
There is another feature that allows you to see what songs you have saved via Google Play Music App. Click on the three horizontal bars displayed on the upper left-hand corner, where you will see “Downloaded”. Toggle into the “On” position.
Also Read: AI in Cybersecurity: Threats and Solutions
# How to Download Streaming Songs from Google Play Music?
Wondering about how to download music to your phone?
The music available on Play Music through a subscription of $ 10 per month cannot be downloaded legally for free. But users can download the music for listening to it offline. This means even if you have lost your data signal, you can still listen to your favorite music.
Just follow these steps to download the music to your phone:
- Tap on an album, playlist, or radio station you want to listen.
- Now tap the three vertical dots and select “Download” from the popup menu.
- Now, return to the app’s home screen to check what songs are being downloaded.
- Tap on the vertical horizontal lines in the upper left-hand corner and then go to Settings > Manage downloads.
# Use Google Play Music Manager
The Play Music web player offers a drag-and-drop option using which you can upload your songs, However, there is a better alternative to this interface which using the official Music Manager app.
Apart from uploading music, the Music Manager app can also download your music from the service without any restrictions.
So if you want your entire music library to have MP3 versions, then the best way is to download them from the Music Manager app. Once you have downloaded them, you can send them onto your phone using a USB cable.
For downloading the songs, you have to open the desktop app and go to Download > Download my Library. The Music Manager app for google play download music is available on Windows and Mac free of cost.
Must Check: How do I Connect my Laptop to my TV using HDMI?
# How to Download All the Music You Own on Google Play
You might wonder if there is any way out for downloading all the music you bought and own on Play Music. Can you download every song you have uploaded? What can do to google play download music?
The process of downloading all the files and each every album will be very taxing and you might even skip some files. Unfortunately, there is no “Download All” button on Google Play Music. You will have to return to the web app and do the download again.
You will have to create batches of playlists and each of the playlists will have 1000 songs. You cannot have more tracks on Playlist in Play Music.
The Play Music web app is available at play.google.com/music.
These are the steps to make a new playlist in the Play Music web app:
- Go to Music Library > Playlists
- Tap on the three horizontal lines displayed on the top right-hand corner.
- Now, select the large Plus icon and name your playlist and if you want you can give a description.
- Drag the first 1,000 songs in your collection into the list.
- Repeat the process.
# How to listen to your downloaded songs
Once you have downloaded music to phone, the process is not over yet.
After you have to download music to phone, you can listen to your music only via the Google Play Music app. More so, you cannot even access the original MP3 files without a rooted phone. If you have a rooted device, you can browse to Data > com.google.android.music > Files on your device’s storage.
Use a Different Service
One of the most amazing features of Google Play Music is that its upload limit is 50,000. You can’t upload music to google play more than that. But the process to convert google play music to mp3 or getting the MP3 files is very hard.
Therefore, you can always opt for a service that doesn’t alter your files when you first upload them. For instance, you can use OneDrive and Dropbox spring to mind.
In this post, you learned how to download music from google play to mp3 player and to convert google play music to mp3. You just have to follow the step-by-step instructions and enjoy your favorite music on Google Play.
The service is exceptionally amazing as lets you learn how to upload music to google play and how to add music to google play via an easy user interface. You will get the hang of all the features in just a few clicks.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Benefits of Hiring a Software Development Company
- A Comprehensive Guide to Securing Your Business Data