Most of us just love playing games on the screens. Before the advent of smartphones, it was videos games that got us addicted and we would play day and night with the same fervor. Now, as the internet has simplified and augmented the range of games at our disposal, it has become all the more thrilling to play the myriad games.
We are driving on the rage of downloading super crazy games on our phones. One such category of games that are loved by people is Bike Racing Games. So, if you are one such Bike racing buff, then take a look at these best bike racing games for PC and Android.
Top 10 Best Android Bike Racing Games
Drag Racing: Bike Edition
Gaming aficionados who want to have a realistic bike racing experience will never get their hands off from their phones with Drag racing. This is a super cool game which is developed by a coveted name in the gaming industry – Creative Mobile. Amazing graphics will enhance your racing effects even more.
- You can get FairPlay bonus
- The game provides you with a real challenge where you can compete with the players of the online community of gamers.
- The game offers you epic upgrades which will keep on enhancing the level of the game
- Users can choose the paint colors and play it in the manner they like
- You can also connect with the other players of Drag racing and celebrate your DRBE frenzy
This is one of the best bike racing games for PC. The players will enjoy some amazing views while you race your bike. Players can also choose their bike. You will come across several views such as forests, snow, mountains, deserts, cities etc. So, if you want to race in a real 3D set up, this must be your pick.
- Players can choose different kinds of motos
- Moto direction is easy to control by a simple swap
- You can just tap the screen to accelerate the moto
8 SBK15 Official Mobile Game
Are you looking for the best bike games for android? The reason that this game has made it into top 10 bike racing games for pc is its astonishing interface. SBK 15 is developed by Digital Tales S.R.l and is touted as one of the best games to enjoy a pragmatic gaming interface on your smartphone.
The surge in its popularity is by the dent of its astounding graphics. Players will have gone gaga over its 3D game graphics coupled with dynamic lighting effects.
- You get 24 riders across 14 racing games
- The game has three levels viz. Championship, Quick Race and Time Attack
- You also get to play on an enhanced physics engine
- It lets you enjoy great flexibility with as many as 9 configurations such as a gyroscope and virtual controls
Traffic Rider is one of the top bike racing games for Android. It beats the whole of racing genre and uplifts to altogether level. It allows the users to have a full career mode where the player can perceive gaming perspectives, excellent graphics, and realistic bike sounds.
- The gaming interface enables a first-person camera view
- Players can choose from 24 motorbikes to choose
- The career mode is rife with more than 60 missions
- Realism is taken to next level with real motor sounds recorded from real bikes
- Racing environments with the variations of day and night
- You can have online leaderboards and 30+ achievements
Real Bike Racing
This game has become the world best bike games. Get ready for some adrenaline rushing racing experience with top 10 bike racing games for pc. Real Bike Racing is another most loved bike racing game. Motorbike riders will start the engine, hit the gas, and zoom past the road on a 200 HP beast.
Players will have to race neck to neck against the elite riders if they want to grab the world championship. So, if you are looking for the best bike games for Android, don’t forget to play this.
- You can drive the wheel of 10+ types of unique superbikes
- You will enjoy the realistic functioning of rear-view mirrors
- The game offers realistic 3D graphics and lighting effects
- The VR mode supports Google Cardboard & etc
Bike Race Free
This is one of the top bike racing games for Android and is cherished by the players for its freestyle bike racing experience. Players have 13 different motorcycles which be raced across 96 freestyle racing tracks. The game also supports multiplayer.
- There is a horde of zig-zagging tracks and crazy worlds
- Frantic biking stunts
- Different bikes to choose
- Free updates on the new content
Highway Rider has made it into top bike racing games for Android. This is another quality bike racing game that been appreciated by players for its graphics. As you unlock the features of this game, bit by bit you get addicted to it. Players can customize their vehicle and equipment and ready a bespoke bike for themselves.
- There are complete In-Game Challenges
- There are several city highways to ride your bike
- Players can abscond in Fugitive mode!
Must Check: Top Six E-Commerce Platforms in 2019
Bike Rivals is considered to be one of the world best bike games. Bike Rivals is a fun-packed game developed by Mini-clip. The game lets you enjoy this physics-based racing game in the most intense and competitive gaming ambiance. You can keep on breaking your own records and compare it with your friends.
- Players can race their bike on realistic physics
- It lets you have a tilt and touch control
- The game has different levels
- Users can choose bikes with different physics for a great gameplay experience
- The game is played with some amazing characters
Bike Mayhem Free
Are looking for bike racing games HD delight? Bike Mayhem Free offers an experience exactly what is evocative of its name- total mayhem. You will enjoy the crazy chaos by riding your bike downhill, on beautiful trails, and bumping over rocks, roots, jumping off from great heights, and making scores of trick combos. You can unlock some amazing bikes and gear and boast them as if you are the King of the Mountain.
- There are more than 100 picturesque mountain trails across all styles of riding
- Players can choose and wear more than 80 gear items
- There are frame and wheel upgrades that will change your gameplay
- Players expect a lot of fun by rolling bike crashes, fun ragdoll physics, and active bike suspension
- Players can enjoy quirky tricks, bunny hops, and flips
Bike Racing 3D
This is another insane bike racing games HD which has prolific stunts and nerve-wracking racing experience. Avid players of racing games would love the roll-out of stunts in this game.
It has very fast gameplay and once you to get your hands on your bike, nothing can stop you. So, get ready for best bike racing games for Android with Bike Racing 3D.
- It offers 60 routes in Career mode, ranging from easy to very technical
- Players can enjoy amazing 3D physics and graphics
- Players can select from 5 unique bikes
Once you have read the top 10 bike games, you will be spoilt for choice. So, peruse their features and decide what features attract you the most and what racing experience do you want to have. So, what are you waiting for? Begin your sprint with crazy grooves.
You might also be interested in:
- Best Hacking Books & Hacking Tutorials Available for Free Download in PDF 2019
- 3 common Wi-Fi problems that can be resolved without professional help
- The Benefits of Smart Home Technology
5 Steps: How to Download Music from Google Play to Your Phone
Google Play Music is like a treasure trove of your audio files. Users who have subscribed to Google’s service get access to Play Music’s humongous assemblage of songs. What’s more? You can also upload 50,000 of your own tracks.
In this post, we will learn about google play music upload and how to add music to google play. You will also know about how to download the music to your phone.
Keep reading further to find out the marvels of Google Play Music.
# How to Download Music from Google Play
Sometimes you like a particular music band and want to download music of their particular album or you want to have one of the playlists, then the best way is to use the official Play Music Android App.
The process is very easy and all you have to do is follow these instructions to know how to download music from google play:
- Open the App and go to the music or song you want to download.
- You have to tap on the album’s name or a playlist. This will open the context menu.
- Once you open the context menu, tap Download.
- After your download is complete, you will see the notification.
There is another feature that allows you to see what songs you have saved via Google Play Music App. Click on the three horizontal bars displayed on the upper left-hand corner, where you will see “Downloaded”. Toggle into the “On” position.
Also Read: AI in Cybersecurity: Threats and Solutions
# How to Download Streaming Songs from Google Play Music?
Wondering about how to download music to your phone?
The music available on Play Music through a subscription of $ 10 per month cannot be downloaded legally for free. But users can download the music for listening to it offline. This means even if you have lost your data signal, you can still listen to your favorite music.
Just follow these steps to download the music to your phone:
- Tap on an album, playlist, or radio station you want to listen.
- Now tap the three vertical dots and select “Download” from the popup menu.
- Now, return to the app’s home screen to check what songs are being downloaded.
- Tap on the vertical horizontal lines in the upper left-hand corner and then go to Settings > Manage downloads.
# Use Google Play Music Manager
The Play Music web player offers a drag-and-drop option using which you can upload your songs, However, there is a better alternative to this interface which using the official Music Manager app.
Apart from uploading music, the Music Manager app can also download your music from the service without any restrictions.
So if you want your entire music library to have MP3 versions, then the best way is to download them from the Music Manager app. Once you have downloaded them, you can send them onto your phone using a USB cable.
For downloading the songs, you have to open the desktop app and go to Download > Download my Library. The Music Manager app for google play download music is available on Windows and Mac free of cost.
Must Check: How do I Connect my Laptop to my TV using HDMI?
# How to Download All the Music You Own on Google Play
You might wonder if there is any way out for downloading all the music you bought and own on Play Music. Can you download every song you have uploaded? What can do to google play download music?
The process of downloading all the files and each every album will be very taxing and you might even skip some files. Unfortunately, there is no “Download All” button on Google Play Music. You will have to return to the web app and do the download again.
You will have to create batches of playlists and each of the playlists will have 1000 songs. You cannot have more tracks on Playlist in Play Music.
The Play Music web app is available at play.google.com/music.
These are the steps to make a new playlist in the Play Music web app:
- Go to Music Library > Playlists
- Tap on the three horizontal lines displayed on the top right-hand corner.
- Now, select the large Plus icon and name your playlist and if you want you can give a description.
- Drag the first 1,000 songs in your collection into the list.
- Repeat the process.
# How to listen to your downloaded songs
Once you have downloaded music to phone, the process is not over yet.
After you have to download music to phone, you can listen to your music only via the Google Play Music app. More so, you cannot even access the original MP3 files without a rooted phone. If you have a rooted device, you can browse to Data > com.google.android.music > Files on your device’s storage.
Use a Different Service
One of the most amazing features of Google Play Music is that its upload limit is 50,000. You can’t upload music to google play more than that. But the process to convert google play music to mp3 or getting the MP3 files is very hard.
Therefore, you can always opt for a service that doesn’t alter your files when you first upload them. For instance, you can use OneDrive and Dropbox spring to mind.
In this post, you learned how to download music from google play to mp3 player and to convert google play music to mp3. You just have to follow the step-by-step instructions and enjoy your favorite music on Google Play.
The service is exceptionally amazing as lets you learn how to upload music to google play and how to add music to google play via an easy user interface. You will get the hang of all the features in just a few clicks.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Benefits of Hiring a Software Development Company
- A Comprehensive Guide to Securing Your Business Data