Digital transformation refers to the profound, accelerated transformation of a particular business in the modern world due to the rapid adoption of improving digital technology services. Due to the level of physical product innovation that has already taken place in the business landscape, it will be hard for firms to find new and unique ideas in such a cutthroat and competitive environment. This is where digital transformation solutions come into play – serving as a method for these modern businesses to innovate in a way that emphasises software changes over hardware ones (or anything physical, for that matter).
In order transform into one of the most effective digital transformation companies, the businesses should keep 10 things in mind that will help them immensely on this journey.
1. Keep up with current digital trends: Without adequate knowledge about currently ongoing and finished digital trends, it will be virtually impossible for a business to capitalize on these advantageous innovations. By availing the services of digital transformation consulting a firm can take this first step to ease their entry into becoming a digital transformation company.
2. Identify relevant digital innovations that’ll help your business: While modern digital innovations are certainly quite fascinating, all digital transformation services are not universal in nature. Depending on the industry in question, a company needs communicate extensively with their digital transformation consulting specialists and identify which ones will positively affect your business, and to what degree.
3. Adopt an appropriate leadership mandate: Before going forward with the digital transformation process, the why, what and when of it should be explained in concise fashion to the leadership of the company. Without this transparency of information regarding digital transformation services, there’s always the possibility of the higher-ups losing confidence in the process and terminating it halfway.
4. Keep the staff comfortable and acclimated during digital transformation: During the adoption of digital transformation solutions, there will be a number of changes – including some that the employees might not like. It’s imperative to discuss these changes with the employees beforehand, in order to ensure that the employee turnover rate doesn’t fluctuate too much.
5. Facilitate the rapid transformation of your business: With adequate digital transformation consulting, the company will be able to anticipate the level of change in their business, and prepare accordingly so that they aren’t overwhelmed by the huge inflow of the digital transformation services.
6. Setup a customer-first approach: Ultimately, the product you are making needs to gain approval from customers in order to be successful. Keeping this in mind, it’s necessary to utilize digital transformation solutions in a matter that will satisfy the needs of the demographic that your product will appeal to.
7. Follow the Agile manifesto: The customer-first approach falls under this particular method, but the Agile philosophy is so much more than just that. This philosophy is used to provide certain guidelines to the various teams involved in the project and ensure that all members of a team work on the same wavelength. Adopting this manifesto will ultimately lead to a faster, smoother and better working environment in the company.
8. Adopt the DevOps software development process: Communication between teams and automation of processes is a must for companies to rapidly experiment, identify and implement relevant digital transformation solutions. Using the DevOps system will go a long way in helping companies implement both these processes with relative ease in the business.
9. Use an effective combination of an Internet of Things platform (IoT) and the Minimum Viable Product (MVP): For most digital transformation companies, it is easier to utilize an IoT platform to store consumer data from the products they’re using. In order to simplify this process, it would be easier to use a MVP and single out the core concepts that customers like.
10. Don’t just use digital transformation services, innovate them as well: Simply identifying and implementing the digital transformation solutions discovered is not enough. By understanding the core concept and functioning of these
5 Best Aviator Apps for Android
If you are a commercial or private pilot or even a trainee, an Aviation app will be extremely helpful for you. Using it, you can get a detailed report of flight status, weather and many more directly from your Android device. Many apps are there in the market which are useful while you are flying as well. In this article, we shall check out the top 5 Aviation apps for your Android device.
This app transforms your device into a complete navigator, offering the pilot the ability to figure out a flight route, meteorological conditions and many other features which are available in navigation apps published by Garmin. The app has a simple and interactive user interface. Since its functionality is quite similar to other popular navigation apps, if the pilot is familiar with Garmin avionics, he or she will find the app easier to use. Using the app, the pilot can collect data from NEXRAD radar, AIRMET, TAF, check for thunderstorm and wind strength from reputed meteorological information centers in Canada and the United States.
This app shows you the weather around your current location in an animated format. If you are in flight, you can check quickly the weather that is on your way. It has a high definition radar which collects data from NWS and NOAA and no matter how much you zoom in, you will always find a clear report. Although the app is free, the only drawback is some ads. Those can be removed with some in-app purchases.
FlightAware Flight Tracker
This app is not exactly for a pilot, but also for a passenger who is traveling or for a person who wants to know the whereabouts of his friend or family member who is traveling. FlightAware can help you track the real-time status, even live track a commercial flight that is located anywhere in the world. You can track the flight with flight number, tail number or even source and destination. The app is free for download and has some in-app purchases which provide you some added advantages.
If you are a pilot, you must be aware of the Fltplan website. This app is a companion app for that website and brings all the useful tools of that website to your Android mobile or tablet. You will get a powerful mapping and route feature which you can use even when there is no network available. It also gives you information about FBOs and airports. If you are a private flier, the app will give you information like fuel pricing along the route, so that you can stop for a refill at a place that suits your budget. When used online, the app automatically syncs with the Fltplan website, keeping your records updated and synced.
This app is only for pilots who are flying in the United States and in certain regions of Canada. For other countries in the world, the app provides TPC charts and also ONC charts for South Asian countries. For all FAA charts, the app provides offline maps, diagrams of airports and procedures to follow at the terminal. Not only that, if any obstacles and rough terrain come along your route, you will have that information as well.
There are other useful apps like ForeFlight, Naviator, and others which provide you with a weather report, GPS along with terrain report. You can plan your flight with accurate details with the help of the data collected from these apps. If you know about any other apps that deserve a place in this list, tell us it’s name in the comments section.